Dairy Goat Info Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have a UDDER photo of a doe that milks 12M , before milking ?

and.......

for us that dont get appraisals .... approximately how much amount of milk in Qt's and gallon's is the amount of milk per milking ? :D

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, I see now ,your saying a 12M is a doe that produces 12 pounds approx. of milk per day or 1 & 1/2 gallons of milk per day ??

I still would like to see the udder on a doe that milks that much before milking :D

Show me that BIG udder :laughcry

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:blush
[/Maybe she's thinking 12M and meaning 12lb?? and maybe what she really wants to see is Agathas udder after 12 hours.. ? quote] :rofl I DID !!! I DID !!! ............ well DUH, can you tell my girls dont have any milk stars :blush

Ok, so PLeezeee explain all the weighing of the milk and logging in how much weight amount of milk your does produce as I am still wondering what a GOOD milk doe produces in simple Qt's and Gallons per day of milk. :help

Do you have a photo of BIG Agathas udder ? :lol

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok here is one of my LM doe's ,she gave about 1 gal. a day at time of photo ,she freshened in late Feb. as I remember. Her udder is deep,is she about average for a fair/good milker ?

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
she kidded in Feb 2007 and the photo was taken in April 2007, her daughter doe is my avatar and she is 2 with 2 freshening and has the same udder type.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:shocked :milk WHOA !!!!!!!!! NOW thats a BIG udder ! Heck I could get by with 2 Alpines or just 1 with that udder !! I could make LOTS of cheese ! WOW !
Those udders look great too, nice tight high full udders with well placed nice size teats !!WONDERFUL ! THANKS Chris !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.