Me Again

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Sharon, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Sharon

Sharon New Member

:/ I am back online....Gosh it has been crazy!! The divorce mess is driving me nuts! It is still not over!!! I am down to days away from getting my goats to their new home....with me instead of at Kaye's :blush I know she will be glad when they are here!
    I have a full time job now...crazy hours of course! Things are coming together...finally. My 2 DC have decided that they want to live at their fathers house so tht is strange after having them full time for 13 years...OK not strange...is is not easy at all.
    So, that is it in a nutshell...not going to dump out the nutshell...pieces would go everywhere!!! :sigh
    Looking forward to being a "regular" on here again!!!

I know some of you need to get with me on business matters, please pm me.

2. cmharris6002

cmharris6002 Guest

Hi Sharron, I'm glad your back :D

Christy

3. Feral Nature

Feral Nature New Member

Hi Sharon, so glad to "see" you! I was thinking about you last week and was going to start a thread or PM someone and find out what you were up to. So glad you posted and let us know what was up. This whole thing will be okay. Merry Christmas!

4. Sharon

Sharon New Member

Oh yeah it will be fine Diane, it will just take time....that is the hardest part...letting it have the time it needs to all be better!!

5. whimmididdle

whimmididdle Guest

I kinda been there and done that, so I know what you are going through......I've been some worried about you, but I know that you're gonna be a while just trying to get your head screwed back on strait.
    Take care,, and for gosh sakes, don't forget to eat and take care of yourself physically too.

Merry Christmas, Whim.

6. Truly

Truly New Member

Oh Sharon, so glad to have you back. We've been missing your valuable input on here. :welcomeback

7. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Glad to see your still amongst the living. ;)

8. Sharon

Sharon New Member

:really Yep, I am.....ugh most days...

9. Josie

Josie New Member

Hey! Welcome back! Glad you came back but sorry to hear about how things have been so crazy.

Hope everything will settle down and you'll get some time to relax this christmas season.

10. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

It is wonderful to see you back! I hope your life starts calming down for the New Year. Vicki

11. goatkid

goatkid New Member

Welcome back. I'm glad you will have your goats with you soon. Oh, the joys of combining an outside job with raising goats. Some of us just gotta do what we need to do. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

12. coso

coso Guest

Welcome back Sharon. Sorry you have to go through this. Have the best Christmas possible.

13. LynninTX

LynninTX New Member

Glad to see you back {{hugs}}