Dairy Goat Info Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a second freshener Nigerian dwarf that I gave a dose of lute yesterday, and we are seeing no changes... No discharge or discomfort or anything. We are at 30 hours post lute now and I'm wondering if it's likely or normal for nothing to happen the first 30 hours?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a second freshener Nigerian dwarf that I gave a dose of lute yesterday, and we are seeing no changes... No discharge or discomfort or anything. We are at 30 hours post lute now and I'm wondering if it's likely or normal for nothing to happen the first 30 hours?
Hi I know this is too late to be helpful but we did 8 of them and didn't see anything except one doeling about 150 days later.

·
Registered
7 Posts
What are you giving Lute for?
Lute only works at a specific point in the cycle. That’s why it works to abort a doe but you need to wait a minimum of 12 days.
If using Lute to induce heat you really need to use it with a cidr for effectiveness.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts