LOGO

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Sondra, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Sondra

Sondra New Member

OK all you artists out there we need to come up with a logo. I have some that people submitted before so will try changing them up to match our name and post them then we can vote on all logos submitted.
    Keep it rather simple so we can make some to put on your vehicles or banners or what have you. Submit everything to me please and then I can post them all.
    either a .jpg .eps or .ai file please

2. Sondra

Sondra New Member

3. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

Sondra what about the first one...with the script above like that. Then with the bottom ones goats larger in the middle with right below...The dairy goat of the future. Vicki

4. NubianSoaps.com

Can you take the continent out of the first picture?

Then redo it again without the leaves etc...with the USA and the goat in the middle :) Vicki

5. Theresa

Theresa New Member

I think Vicki is just trying to keep you busy Sondra so you won't get into trouble! :rofl But I like her ideas!
    Theresa

6. Sondra

Sondra New Member

yeh me too.:) I don't personally like the big goat in the top picture as is not something we can cut out simple and would have to be a digital print also not sure it will even print good. so am working on something else right now.

7. Sondra

Sondra New Member

8. Sondra

Sondra New Member

my choice is #3 or #1 as either are simple and easy to read.

9. Theresa

Theresa New Member

I like #1. My second choice would be #3.
    Theresa

10. Linda Carney

Linda Carney New Member

So many choices Sondra! Great job! I like the look of #1, it is pretty but doesn't have enough of the club name to make an impression...3 is complete and not too complicated to be distracting. I wish the head had more dimension to it though, maybe like the head in #7. Will the logo mostly be black and white and not color like on the paperwork etc.? Color would cost more? --Linda

11. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Linda the heads in # 3 I drew up on the computer so what you see is what you get unless someone is good working in Corel draw and can fix it. the goat in # 7 is a picture of Vicki's doe Sienna so therefore true to form :) the black and white is of course less expensive all the way around for printing /cutting or what ever.

12. Linda Carney

Linda Carney New Member

Well Sondra, that does explain why I like 7 so much! Sienna is very pretty!

I am not an artist -- worse on the computer, so no help here. 3 is good, unless there is a picture that has or could be taken in a head pose that would be more real. As someone who knows less than most, I would expect the logo to be a visually important part of the association, because it will make a connection of who we are. I know ADGA sells shirts etc. with their logo -- always thought they were sooo cute. I only hope that MLDGA does the same with ball caps, shirts, pencils etc.

#3 is a good beginning and later the logo might stay the same but the goat head itself might get more depth to it. Thanks for doing so much Sondra!

--Linda

13. eliya

eliya New Member

Not a MiniMancha person, but I like #2. The only thing I would change is make the goat have an udder.

14. Sondra

Sondra New Member

OK we need a vote on this so we can have a logo or someone else come up with an idea. But we need a logo NOW

15. laughter777

laughter777 New Member

I thought I had voted, but I like 3.

16. NubianSoaps.com

Do 3, it needs the least work :) We could always do a membership drive for artists every few years like INBA does. Logo doesn't have to be set in stone. Maybe one year we can afford to have Lynn Fancher draw us one! Vicki

17. Sondra

Sondra New Member

OK # 3 it is.