Lip Balm flavoring?

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by Katarina, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Katarina

Katarina New Member

I just moved from candle making to lip balm making. :D

The lip balms turned out great and I didn't already have them designated for something I would have them all sold to my sisters right now. :lol

The only thing is I had my dad test it for me because mom was not here and he was not in the house so he couldn't smell the fragrance. :D He said that it smelled nice and worked great but "It's a nice scent for the girls but the guys won't like it." :lol Which is fine with me because these where for 'girls'. But what fragrance do/would you use for the men? My dad uses some other lip balms that we got some where (Might have been Miss. Vicki) but we are out of that and the only other scents I have are tea and berry. Dose any one have any good ideas on what to use for him?

Thanks!

2. Kalne

Kalne New Member

Peppermint is my best seller....for the girls and guys.

3. Katarina

Katarina New Member

Thank you! I forgot about peppermint. But, I will tell you, there is NO way that I am going to do beer lip balm flavoring. :lol

4. I find emn get justabout any scent I carry. Maybe not bubblegum :) but anything else.

5. Katarina

Katarina New Member

Well, I did Spiced Apple and Almond (Which smelled more like vanilla then almond). Those are the two that he said smelled nice but was please the girls and not the guys. :D