Dairy Goat Info Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to buy some Lavender. The only one that is under $45pp is 40/42. The least expensive($33pp if I buy 10 lb) is from Lebermuth, and Bulk Apothacary has one pound for $40. I dont mind paying $7 more as long as I dont need ot buy so much at one time. BUT do you think the quality is the same? thanks, Dorit

·
Registered
16,497 Posts
For something like that and you only want a pound, I would buy the least expensive shipping. Check out newdirectionsaromatics.com also.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, I forgot about NDA.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cindy, that's good cause I just bought 10 pounds of it , lol

·
Registered
410 Posts
Cindy, I am getting ready to make my first order from Lebermuth. Any hints or warnings? I have sent two emails to set up an account with no replies - I wonder about their customer service. Cathy

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cathy, I had problem with my first order on the web site so I called and talked to Jennifer (ext 2205) she is nice to talk to and very helpful. She set me up with an account and I think they deliver in good time. Dorit

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am sooooo over buying from small resellers. Dorit

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BTW I do buy my FOs from Tamara, she is the only reseller I deal with.

·
Registered
5,133 Posts
Toni is also very helpful. I have had no issues with them whatsoever. And I have not been disappointed with any eo's that I've purchased from them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts