Label Questions

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by Heavenly Angels, Sep 4, 2008.

1. What do you all use for labels? I want a more professional look. My son says to go to a local print shop to have them done. I did but they are pricey and extra for water proof. I was thinking of getting a label making computer program but some people think they look to home made. Need some advice. Thanks!

Mary Lou

2. MRFBarbara

MRFBarbara Guest

onlinelabels.com sells the waterproof labels that work nice, although I have seen instances where they are not waterproof.. some spray with a thin coat of clearcoat type spray you can get in craft stores.. You spray the whole sheet of labels and then apply
    Barbara

3. Hi Barb, What do you think of the computer programs you can get to make the labels? Do you think they look professional?

4. just checked the online labels they look like something I could use but what about A software program? Is that what you guys use??

5. MRFBarbara

MRFBarbara Guest

I use a free one called design pro, it was on the avery site and you can download it for free, it works great
    Barbara

6. Katarina

Katarina New Member

If you have a newer Microsoft program they do have a label program built in. That is what I use and I like it.

7. kidsngarden

kidsngarden New Member

I use publisher myself. I've been using it so long that it's like my right arm or something though...