Just curious why....

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by D Bar J Acres, Feb 23, 2008.

1. D Bar J Acres

D Bar J Acres New Member

it seems nobody orders from Majestic Mountain Sage? I've ordered from them 3 times now and they are fast, their scents are awesome and all the scents I've used so far work great. Is it cause they are higher priced?

2. Sondra

Sondra New Member

I have some samples from them but were given too me Nope have never ordered anything except from Lillian, I go over to Taylor concepts and pay more probably just hate internet ordering.

3. BlissBerry

BlissBerry Guest

I can't afford to buy from them. I order my scent by the pound and MMS is waaaayyy too high (& over) priced!

Sara

4. Narrow Chance

Narrow Chance New Member

:yeahthat I'm with Sara on that... I ordered from them when I first started.. when I hadn't a clue where to get good stuff.

Rett

5. kidsngarden

kidsngarden New Member

I use MMS all the time, but not for fragrance, just for oils I don't buy in bulk and dan's bands. They are cheaper for oils if you are buying small amounts. I really like them, but the fragrances are too expensive.

6. Sheryl

Sheryl New Member

Code:
    Taylor concepts 
    Sondra who is that?

Sheryl

7. Kalne

Kalne New Member

I have gotten a couple from them when I was ordering something else. They were good. They carried my lotion bottles but now they are discontinued. :(

8. Bilrite Farms

Bilrite Farms New Member

I order from them and I just love their scents but I am not big time like like some of you all. I just play around for my own use and as gifts for friends. I do have to say that I am impressed with the overall quality and consistency of their FO. I've ordered and/or smelled other FO and sometimes you do get what you pay for. A happy medium may be a good compromise sometimes.

Trisha

9. Sondra

Sondra New Member

10. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

I try to order all my scents from the same place. I right now have 3 places with RA stinking like they do. No way can I justify buying a few from them when they don't have a big inventory when you add shipping to their prices it's a killer. What is the profit on your soap per bar? Vicki