Dairy Goat Info Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What meds do you order there??

I ordered all my nonbiologicals 2weeks ago... I just realized I have to slightly delay breeding now... because I do not have the Lysigin I thought I had.... ordering now, but what else do you get there....peng g and biomycin

and???

I just got all my needles & syringes...

·
Registered
993 Posts
I get my Deccox-M from them.. can't think of what else that you haven't covered.. :?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! I had to switch to corid too many goats to afford decoxx m... I miss it...

·
Registered
457 Posts
I get pracitically everything there. Did anyone else get new clippers during the 12 days of xmas sale, $100 off 1 day only :)
Becky

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Vicki says:

Fural, chlorhexideen if you can't get it from the vet (vet kind is much much stronger) needles, syringes, vaccines, wormers, bloat guard, probiotics, lambar nipples, buckets/snaps stuff for shows, biomycin, penn, biosol, weigh tapes, shear majic hoof shears, disposable scalpels, suture kits, bandaging (I even put together some of this for my personal first aid kit for my 'supplies')....I order 98% of my stuff from them, also out of the pet catalog and equine. Vicki

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Becky-DixieDoesAlpines said:
I get pracitically everything there. Did anyone else get new clippers during the 12 days of xmas sale, $100 off 1 day only :)
Becky
What!! I missed it : (

·
Registered
457 Posts
yes, sherrie, in early December they had a 12 days of christmas sale. Every day for 12 days something was way discounted. We got beautuful clippers with free shipping for something like $110. I hope they do it again this year!
Becky

·
Registered
457 Posts
will do!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks!

added furral & suture kit

nipples & milk filters were cheaper at Hoeggers! I ordered mine there....

·
Registered
16,497 Posts
A feed store in coldspring was purchased 2 years ago from the original owners. There was boxes of things still not gone through and up on one shelf was a new Andis clipper set, in a dusty box and they sold it to me yesterday for $69. It came with oil (which was dried out and thick), a black carrying case, blade oil and the instruction booklet and two blades, 10 and 50. You can't even buy the blades for that now :)

But yes, make sure and post deals like that Becky for everyone to find! Vicki

·
Registered
457 Posts
I can do better than that Vicki. Our local TS discontinued the big clipper sizes a few years ago and sold em the last one, brand new, orginal packaging, et. for $50 :)

·
Registered
16,497 Posts
OK they weren't new new, but my Listers, two sets of blades, (Stablemates) and two sets of Sunbeams which I resold for $100 each, plus blades for Kenny who shaves my goats...all for $100.

My best to date though was a group of does. All in milk, 17 of them. I drove 250 miles one way to pick them up after morning milking, and gave the gal a check for $3,400. On the way home took 10 of them out of the trailer at one farm for $4,000 cash and the other 7 were picked up the next day at my farm for $3,500. Literally 3 phone calls and a nice days driving :)

Vicki

·
Registered
642 Posts
Those are some awesome deals. My best one to date is a milk machine set up to milk 4 goats but can do 16 at a time, a Sydell 4 goat stanchion, and every other thing to care for goats for $1000.

Yep ya'll post those deals someone might need them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts