Jeffers quick ??

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by LynninTX, May 19, 2008.

1. LynninTX

LynninTX New Member

What meds do you order there??

I ordered all my nonbiologicals 2weeks ago... I just realized I have to slightly delay breeding now... because I do not have the Lysigin I thought I had.... ordering now, but what else do you get there....peng g and biomycin

and???

I just got all my needles & syringes...

2. stacy adams

stacy adams New Member

I get my Deccox-M from them.. can't think of what else that you haven't covered.. :?

3. LynninTX

LynninTX New Member

thanks! I had to switch to corid too many goats to afford decoxx m... I miss it...

4. I get pracitically everything there. Did anyone else get new clippers during the 12 days of xmas sale, $100 off 1 day only :)
    Becky

5. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Vicki says:

6. SherrieC

SherrieC Active Member

What!! I missed it : (

7. yes, sherrie, in early December they had a 12 days of christmas sale. Every day for 12 days something was way discounted. We got beautuful clippers with free shipping for something like $110. I hope they do it again this year!
    Becky

8. BlissBerry

BlissBerry Guest

Becky,

If they run a sale like that again be sure to post it to the forum. What a great deal!

Sara

9. Sondra

Sondra New Member

OH YES PLEASE Theresa and I both need some real bad.

10. LynninTX

LynninTX New Member

thanks!

added furral & suture kit

nipples & milk filters were cheaper at Hoeggers! I ordered mine there....

11. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

A feed store in coldspring was purchased 2 years ago from the original owners. There was boxes of things still not gone through and up on one shelf was a new Andis clipper set, in a dusty box and they sold it to me yesterday for $69. It came with oil (which was dried out and thick), a black carrying case, blade oil and the instruction booklet and two blades, 10 and 50. You can't even buy the blades for that now :)

But yes, make sure and post deals like that Becky for everyone to find! Vicki

12. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Vicki that just isn't fair!! :)

13. coso

coso Guest

You lucky dog !!!!!!!! :woohoo :wow

14. I can do better than that Vicki. Our local TS discontinued the big clipper sizes a few years ago and sold em the last one, brand new, orginal packaging, et. for $50 :)

15. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

OK they weren't new new, but my Listers, two sets of blades, (Stablemates) and two sets of Sunbeams which I resold for $100 each, plus blades for Kenny who shaves my goats...all for $100.

My best to date though was a group of does. All in milk, 17 of them. I drove 250 miles one way to pick them up after morning milking, and gave the gal a check for $3,400. On the way home took 10 of them out of the trailer at one farm for $4,000 cash and the other 7 were picked up the next day at my farm for $3,500. Literally 3 phone calls and a nice days driving :)

Vicki

16. Sondra

Sondra New Member

OK Vicki the next clippers you find they are mine.

17. Ravens Haven

Ravens Haven New Member

Those are some awesome deals. My best one to date is a milk machine set up to milk 4 goats but can do 16 at a time, a Sydell 4 goat stanchion, and every other thing to care for goats for $1000.

Yep ya'll post those deals someone might need them.