It's not to late to move her is it?

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Ashley, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Ashley

Ashley New Member

I have a lamancha doe of my grandpa's. I've had her here since her babies were weaned. She was an FF and papa couldn't milk her teensy teats. I took her and got her bred for him a while back, so she's about 3 months along. I am planning to take her back to grandpa's tomorrow. He's only 2 miles down the road.

I figure it should be ok, but wanted to ask. She will be going back to where she stayed before, so it's not totally new, but I know there will be a little fighting. She is older than all the other goats there, and bigger than all of them except one whether. She's also developed some attitude the last couples weeks LOL, so I don't think she's going to let anyone push her around. The other goats there are her daughter born this spring, her son, whethered and a nubian whether. They have lots of room.

So do y'all think it's at all unwise to move her? It's the only bred doe grandpa will have as his nubian doe died about 3 months ago, so I want him to have her so he can have some babies at his place. :D

2. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Re: It's not to late to more her is it?

should be just fine