It smells sooo good

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by Little Moon, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Little Moon

Little Moon New Member

I just made my second batch of soap. It is Mango Mandarin and boy does it smell good. DS just got up and asked what I was cooking - he was a bit sad when I told him soap. I think he was hungry. :rofl

2. Amanda Lee

Amanda Lee Member

Yeah!! I glad to hear you are still making soap. I love the smell of a mango.
    Good Luck! Amanda Lee

3. chewie

chewie New Member

i have this cart/shelf thing a local c-shop was tossing out--has 5 wire shelves, and i put my soaps on that to cure, near the dehumidifier which blows hot air. so my dank basement now smells wonderful instead! ahhh

4. Little Moon

Little Moon New Member

Oh Amanda - I think I am hooked! Yesterday I went to visit my oldest daughter and we went to the mall - I went to BBW just so I could check out the good smells. And of course to check out anything that I might want to try scent wise. :crazy All I could think of is if I would like it in a soap? They do have a heavenly pumpkin candle I would love to have as a soap. Then of course we had to go to the cooking store to look for silicone molds - didn't find any that would work for soap unless of course I wanted a big bundt cake soap. Maybe if I could make something as pretty as the Peppermint Patty (on here) I could do it as a slice of bundt cake, but not yet. I think I have caught the soaping bug.

5. Amanda Lee

Amanda Lee Member

Hey Anne, I am hooked too!!! I love soaping. I was doing a batch at 11:30 last night.

Bath and Body Works has some great scents....mmmm!

I really like their Stress Relief scent.

Happy soaping! Amanda

6. SherrieC

SherrieC Active Member

We don't have BBW anywhere near us, so I've never been but all my customers walk into my booth and say this is just like Bath and body.