It finally happened!!!

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by GypsyRose, Jul 19, 2008.

1. GypsyRose

GypsyRose New Member

Well, I am proud to say that I am now the proud owner of 2 great does from the Lonesome Doe herd...Yup, I bought them from the "Goat Guru" herself!!! She delivered my girls to me today and they are settling in nicely. Thank you Vicki....I am so in love with my girls!!!!!!

2. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

It was a pleasure to deliver them and have them walk into your pretty new barn and pasture :) Have they stopped hollaring :) Vicki

3. GypsyRose

GypsyRose New Member

After you left they screamed bloody murder whenever I walked away...it was really funny. Marisol was the worst of the two. But after PJ got home he put the fencing on the gates and they helped him and were calm. They hollered a little bit last night when we got home, but I snuck out on them last night and took a peek and they were both quiet and sleepin like babies in the corner of their new barn! Then when I went out to feed them this morning they just kinda "moaned" at me. They are doing great! Thanks again, PJ and I love them to death!

4. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Congratulations!!

5. stacy adams

stacy adams New Member

Oh, you are in for it now!! You think those two are great, just wait till they have kids.. :rofl

Congratulations....!

6. Ravens Haven

Ravens Haven New Member

7. VickiLynne

VickiLynne Member

Congratulations! Be careful, they are addicting!

Vicki in NC