Dairy Goat Info Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking for a silver ADGA naturally polled or disbudded nigerian dwarf buck.

Please reply if you have any available. Thanks!(or if you know of anyone that has one for sale)
Hello, this might be a long shot given the amount of time that has passed but did you find your silver buck? I have a almost 2yr old silver buck in need of a new home as he’s related to almost everyone in our herd.

·
Super Moderator
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi thx for responding ;) n yes it’s def been awhile! I’m sure ur buck is gorgeous but I hav moved on and found myself another buck! He’s not silver but he’s gonna do amazing things for my herd! I did end of getting a silver doe tho so I’m super excited abt tht.. hopefully u find ur buck a home :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I suspected enough time had passed that you probably found a buck. Yay for a silver doe! We have two silver does and two silver bucks, one of which we bought directly from Flat Rocks and our homegrown boy. Just the one needs to find a new herd and I’m not in any hurry because he’s such a sweet guy. I’m glad you found you’re buck!!!! ♥

·
Super Moderator
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yess but tht is super nice tht u hav lots of silver! And no.. I wouldn’t be in a hurry either lol anyway yea my silver doe has flat rocks lines filled behind her and yea so tht Is super exiting🤩here’s a pic of her
Dog Plant Working animal Wood Carnivore

1 - 9 of 9 Posts