Dairy Goat Info Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for females up to 4 yrs of age. Also, looking for Veratas, females & 1 buckling or proven buck. Prefer on east coast, but willing to ship right goats. Must be negative CAE, etc.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looking for females up to 4 yrs of age. Also, looking for Veratas, females & 1 buckling or proven buck. Prefer on east coast, but willing to ship right goats. Must be negative CAE, etc.
one of our nubian does are due to kid next month if you want to wait that long and want nibians. we are in nc if that is close for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
one of our nubian does are due to kid next month if you want to wait that long and want nibians. we are in nc if that is close for you.
I sure do appreciate the shoutout, but Nubians just aren't on our shopping list. Not yet, anyway. Good luck with the impending birth!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Would u be interested in Nigerian dwarf goats? We have a doe that is due January 1 2022 and then two more that we will be breeding for the end of February-March 2022 kids. I also have a Buckling that I have left for sale of this year... u can also go to website Home | Flint Hills MiniGoats. to get put on our waitlist or notification list. Message me personally if your interested..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts