Inquiring Mind wants to know

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by Sheryl, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Sheryl

Sheryl New Member

Hey guys lol had to get your attention somehow :)

For the Swap I'm thinking about purchasing an Fo from Nu-Scents but have never used them before so just wanted some feedback on them if any of ya'll have purchased from them before and rather or not you liked what you got :) (ideas a brewing but wanna hear some reviewing) before I spend money :rofl

Thanks,

Sheryl

2. Kalne

Kalne New Member

I'd like to know too!

3. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

Someone PM Sara, she has purchased from most suppliers to try them out. She also has some really good companies she has found that are not expensive and ship quickly. Vicki

4. I have ordered through Nu-Scents and I have to tell you to talk to Vicki about the Dragons Blood FO. Remember that one I sent you awhile ago Vicki, the FO wasn't the best stuff and my bars were light colored not dark like you or Dost Thou make.. But so far the fragrance seems to stay. I have other FO's and EO's from them and I did go with them because of cost. I am gonna have to get the more expensive stuff next time. Tammy

5. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

Ok then they bring in stuff from Wellington since that is where your Dragon's Blood came from, it's exactly the same as the one you get from them...light and more powdery.........nice but not Dragons Blood. Perhaps check out Wellington's prices and then you can see how much they are cutting them to get the price point they sell at. Vicki

6. Yup and I want the real thing. Tammy