I'm all ready to go!

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by Caprine Beings, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Caprine Beings

Caprine Beings New Member

Well I've been slaving away at getting ready for this Holistic fair tomorrow. Its all set up and ready!

[​IMG]

It looks like a little store and now the whole building smells wonderful. One of the little girls helped me set it up so I payed her with one of the doggies she was eye ballin' the whole time. She left with the biggest grin. It was really amusing because each demo she set out she'd say "Oh this ones so pretty" or "oh I really like this one"! What a sweetie. I'm sure if she pulled out a pile of mud she would have said the same thing for that dog :rofl. Tammy

2. Ravens Haven

Ravens Haven New Member

It looks just devine. Best of luck, Autumn

3. Halo-M Nubians

Halo-M Nubians New Member

I hope you SELL OUT! Give us an update as soon as your home!

4. MRFBarbara

MRFBarbara Guest

Your set up looks very nice, hope you sell tons
    Barbara

5. Sheryl

Sheryl New Member

:cool :cool :cool Go sell some soap girl! Best of luck, hope you sell out and get orders for more!

Sheryl

6. Gunnie

Gunnie Member

Good Luck!! Keep us posted!

7. SherrieC

SherrieC Active Member

Tammy, you put a smile on my face I hope you have a great time, and are successful too!
    Sherrie

8. Caprine Beings

Caprine Beings New Member

OH what a wonderful event! I cannot tell you all how great it was. And I sold alot of soap. I also sold quite a few of the stuffies, which made some littles quite happy! The best part is some new doors opened up for the business, and I got some really awesome trades. I now can make some Red Mandrin/ patch soap :biggrin. I can't wait! Thank you all for the best in moral support-it really means alot to me ;). All I can do is grin at the moment and make future plans. Tammy

P.S. Lindsey had an awesome time too! She is getting better at sales. You should have seen it. Two sales people at each end giving the "circle of life" sales pitch. What goes in the goats comes out of the goats to go into the goats. What a saleswoman she is turning out to be!

9. redskygal

redskygal New Member

That is fantastic news Tammy! Congratulations on a successful show!

Kellyjo

10. MysticHollowGoats

MysticHollowGoats New Member

Congrats!
    Sounds like you had a good time.

11. Sheryl

Sheryl New Member

:wow :cool I am sooo glad you had a good time, and I am very happy for you that you had such good sales.

Way to go girl!

Sheryl

12. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Congratulations!! by the way I knew Lindsey could do it!!

13. Carolyn

Carolyn New Member

Congratulations---we really have fun at the shows--Carolyn