I am excited to say...Deams come true!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Amanda Lee, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Amanda Lee

Amanda Lee Member

I have but a down payment down on a Nubian yearling doe and wether!!!! Registered, clean, healthy plus the bloodlines I have always wanted.
    :biggrin

I am working on my fence (by myself) but between this long winter, stomach virus, sinus infection, and work ...I have it almost done. Yippee!

I will share more later. I joined DGI in 2009, and these will be my first goats! See dreams do come true :biggrin

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  2. Amanda Lee

Amanda Lee Member

Deams = Dreams in the title....ooops!

3. doublebowgoats

doublebowgoats New Member

That is just great! Keep us updated!

4. Amanda Lee

Amanda Lee Member

Great News!!! My new PB Nubian doeling and her half brother - a wether are home!!!
    They are starting to settle in and love all the attention. I can tell they miss their herd mates. They cried and searched, and when I leave them they cry after me....breaks my heart!!!

I almost had a heart attack today, a copperhead snake came racing out of the woods with in 10 feet of me. I did not kill it, because I had no way of. My new goat staff will be a long handled hoe.

Special thank you to Heaven's Jubilee Farm for the sale of these sweet Nubians. Through these beautiful goats I have gained a new friend. I feel truely blessed!

5. lorit

lorit Senior Member

other than the snake it all sounds wonderful :)

6. doublebowgoats

doublebowgoats New Member

Congratulations! They will settle in soon and it sounds like they are already attached to you.