How would one find out..

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by stacy adams, Jan 15, 2008.

1. stacy adams

stacy adams New Member

Who were the judges was at this years Ft. Worth Stock Show & Rodeo? I have googled my brains out, but since I'm a blond that didn't take long. :biggrin

2. ellie

ellie New Member

From Adga's site...

January 13-14

(TX) Southwestern Exposition & Livestock Show, Will Rogers Memorial Center, Fort Worth. Judges:Amy Akramoff & Lauren Acton. Contact:Holly Burke, c/o Fort Worth Stock Show, P O Box 150, Fort Worth, TX, 76101-0150. (817-309-4310) (2 Jr Doe/2 Sr Doe)

Is that what you were looking for?

Ellie

3. stacy adams

stacy adams New Member

DUH :blush yep, that's it Ellie, Thanks!!

4. KJFarm

KJFarm Senior Member

Yep, those were the judges - both were great shows. I didn't get to go on Sunday, but did go yesterday.
    I was told that there were a little over 200 goats there this year, so the numbers were up considerably.

5. stacy adams

stacy adams New Member

Well Janie, we missed you! We went on Sunday. She was a whole lot more thorough than the judge at the Texas State Fair. She was funny though and talked a lot to herself. :lol I thought she might be wearing one of those headsets, but nope!

6. KJFarm

KJFarm Senior Member

Stacy,
    Sorry I missed you!! Lauren Acton did a great job yesterday. Even though I didn't show, my herd was well represented there, and they placed very well too!!! The senior Nubian champion Sunday was also senior champion yesterday, and she was a doe I sold, to help that young lady get started into dairy goats.That doe was not my breeding, but I bought her and kept her long enough to get a doe kid. I was so thrilled for her.