Ok Dazzle freshened on Monday and it's now Friday. I have PLEANTY of milk between Dazzle and Vi and I am wanting to keep some milk for us to use. Is it too soon to use Dazzle's milk? Should I wait until sometime next week to start using it? I don't want it to mix with Vi's milk and make it taste nasty if it's too soon to use. Thanks in advance!