Houston Area Vet Rec

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by laughter777, Jul 14, 2008.

1. laughter777

laughter777 New Member

Just curious. There are quite a few of you within a half hour of me (Vicki to the East, Blue Heron and Swede Farm to the West) Who do y'all use for a vet. The only one I can find near me that does goats is Dr. Baker in Waller...any suggestions??

Thanks,
    Sarah

2. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

If Waller is even remotely close to you than LeeAnn/Katie Sweede farm ask them who they use. Their vet is also used by the Binders who have had goats as long as me. Finding a vet who others have already worn down is priceless.

I am really north of you, really north. Look at cleveland on the map and then at New Waverly, I am smack dab between the two near Coldspring. I am going to have to come down to your TSC to buy my freakin minerals now! I can't get mine to order one bag and when I called Saturday you had 7 at your store :) Vicki

3. Qvrfullmidwife

Qvrfullmidwife New Member

4. laughter777

laughter777 New Member

I know where Cleveland is have an aunt there...just figured other than the Waller folks you are second closest to me!! As far as my TSC having minerals...I will check today, but the last 5 times I have been in they have had the same torn bag sitting out, no others, so unless they leave out 1 bag of the "high priced" minerals to make people think they are great (which apparently they are)...I need to go get horse wormer.

Sarah