Hauling Help

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by NubianSoaps.com, Jan 12, 2008.

1. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

If you are coming or going with an empty truck or trailer, and can haul goats for someone else, give a heads up on this thread. Vicki

2. wheytogosaanens

wheytogosaanens New Member

There is a transport being planned from Washington to Texas (and apparently also going to New Mexico) at the end of March.

We can send Saanens (or Boers) if you are interested. They are also willing to deliver to points in between WA and TX. Reasonable fees (they quoted me $150.00 from WA to Texas) and they are making the return trip.

Sarah Baugh on Facebook or West Coast Small Animal Transport (also Facebook). I can get a phone # for those that don't Facebook.

3. wheytogosaanens

On going trip - planning....

Okay, this trip did not materialize, but there has been a lot of interest.

So we are working with 2 or three other haulers to see what we can get set up. If you are interested, please list where you are and where you are going and how many (and what size) and we'll try to include you in the "plan".

A little bit "up in the air" but you'd be surprised at what can be cobbled together.

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post all your personals on here.

Camille

4. Horsehair Braider

Horsehair Braider New Member

I am driving up to Pueblo, CO sometime in the next few weeks (no later than the end of May, 2013), and then driving back down to NM. If anyone needs anything hauled along that stretch of I25 please let me know.

5. Angelknitter12

Angelknitter12 New Member

I would be interested in the Texas to Washington trek. Any update on that?

6. wheytogosaanens

Anyone from Portland coming to the NEWDGA show on June 15th who would like to make some gas money and transport a clean Saanen buck kid back to Portland for me?

7. Xtra

Xtra New Member

Trip from HUDSON WISCONSIN to SOUTHEASTERN INDIANA to happen within the first couple weeks of June.

Animals being hauled are all from CAE/CL/Johnnes neg/clean tested herd and are in good health.

I have room for CRATED KIDS to be hauled in the cab of the truck for shared gas costs....other animals will be hauled in the back of truck w/topper.

Christina

8. wheytogosaanens

Someone is coming to pick up goats from us the middle of June. She has offered to provide good, inexpensive transport for clean goats.

Route: Seattle WA anywhere along the I-90 as far as Billings MT. She will be heading back to Seattle near the end of June.

Anyone along those routes interested in getting Boers or Saanens, please let me know! (Only have one Saanen buck kid available in the Saanens).

9. Polopony

Polopony New Member

Oregon Hauling Help Needed

Looking for help to transport clean 4 month old Alpine buckling from NE Oregon to SE Oregon. Sme fuel money included.

10. chigarden

chigarden New Member

Good morning all,
    Is there anyone heading from CA/OR East to near TN ? Thanks !

11. Ashley

Ashley New Member

Looking for a haul from Wyoming to Arkansas or somewhere closish. Something not 20 hours away! :)