After trying some of the nice rock hard swap soaps and reading the feedback I can see my soap is too soft of a bar. Here's the recipe I used for that batch. 25 oz. lard 25 oz. coconut oil 25 oz. olive oil 15 oz. sunflower oil 5 oz. shea butter 6 oz. castor oil 14.2 oz. lye in 16 oz water 14 oz. goat milk plus FO and EO This batch went into a VERY hot gel if that makes a difference. It was 4+ weeks cure before I wrapped and sent it to Bethany. Please take a look and give me suggestions that might make a difference. I have messed around w/ this recipe on soap calc. I like everything else about this soap and don't want to sacrifice any lather qualities or conditioning just for hardness if possible. The only suggestion I've got previously was to use palm oil. I didn't want to use palm and see that most of your (hard) soaps don't include it anyway. Thankyou!