Happy Holidays from all of us!

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by NubianSoaps.com, Dec 24, 2008.

1. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

As we all start getting ready for the Holidays, I know I am cooking for our big Christmas Eve bash and then Christmas day lunch....we will all be soo busy, so getting on here to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate.

Thanks to everyone for participating in the forum this last year, for running ads to pay for our forum and the mods and administrators for continuing to help keep everything running so well!

Welcome to all the new members and a toast to all the old members who have been with us so long, alot from even before the inception of this forum! Peace and a very exciting 2009! Vicki

2. Terry

Terry Member

Happy Holidays

3. mamatomany

mamatomany New Member

Merry Christmas everybody, and thank you so much for taking time to help out us new folks :)

4. Daniel Babcock

Daniel Babcock Member

Special thanks to the Mods and others who make this the BEST dairy goat forum. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

5. Haglerfarm

Haglerfarm New Member

Wishing all a safe and merry Christmas.
    Les

6. hsmomof4

hsmomof4 New Member

Merry Christmas, everyone! And maybe my girls will give me an extra special Christmas present and have their babies soon (but NOT while I am an hour away singing at Midnight Mass, please!!)

7. Ravens Haven

Ravens Haven New Member

Happy Holidays and Merry CHRISTmas, everyone!!!

8. Happy Holidays everyone from, Faithful Crown Nubians!! :) Hope everyone has a nice and safe holiday.

9. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday and a WONDERFUL NEW YEARS with happy healthy babies.
    Thanks to Vicki for providing us with this forum and all the members and mods who participate.

10. ChristinaF.

ChristinaF. Guest

A Very Merry Christmas everyone!!

Christina

11. Agape Oaks

Agape Oaks Guest

Merry Christmas y'all! & thanks to all you moderators for making this such a nice place

12. nitrors4

nitrors4 Guest

Happy Holidays to all!

Thanks to all for the help you have provided us.

We love ya Vicki!

13. wheytogosaanens

wheytogosaanens New Member

A very Merry and Blessed Christmas! And a prosperous New Year (with just the right amount of bucks and does! :) )

14. KingsCoGoatGuy

KingsCoGoatGuy New Member

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! I wish everyone the best this coming year, blessed with lots of breath taking kids & udders! From everyone at Hazy Day Dairy & Meat Goats, enjoy this time of year... Because in a few weeks we all are going to be up to our arms in does pulling kids! :D

15. paulaswrld

paulaswrld New Member

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

Paula

16. goatkid

goatkid New Member

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Holiday Season.
    Kathie

17. SherrieC

SherrieC Active Member

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope we All have the best this new year!

18. Theresa

Theresa New Member

Merry Christmas!
    Theresa

19. KJFarm

KJFarm Senior Member

May you all have perfect doelings and full buckets!!!! Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year, from our barn to yours!!!