Goater Welcome Back!!

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Sondra, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Gosh am sorry to hear you had heart problems hope all is well with you now!! sure is good to see you post. Take care and keep us up to date, thought maybe you were mad at us all. ;)

2. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

Haven't seen the post yet!!! Welcome back! Vicki

3. Goater

Goater New Member

Only one I'm mad at is me. I caused my own d**n heart attack. My doc said I was a healthy person with a bad drug reaction. I took steroids that caused the calcium in my body to dump in a two week period and clog the arteries. I read the drug warnings and it even told me what could happen but like almost everybody I shrugged and took the pills. :duh That'll learn me! GH was not amused.

4. Kaye White

Kaye White New Member

Oh my, Goater....didn't have any idea! I'm sorry. I hope you're doing better now.

Uh, geez...they put those warning labels on there for a reason. :lol Course, I don't read 'em either. ;)

Good to have you back!
    Kaye

5. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

Oh sorry about the health problem! If not for my asthma I could rule the world :) Take care of yourself! Vicki

6. MRFBarbara

MRFBarbara Guest

Good to have you back and hope you are well on the way to good health, drink lots of fresh milk, and take a day off once in a while and just sit in the barn and relax...
    Barbara

7. Goater

Goater New Member

Thank you all. I 'm just so glad to be feeling like working with the girls. GH is the original goat spoiler. But when Mama says no, she means it.