Goat Story True???

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by cloverhillgoats, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloverhillgoats

cloverhillgoats New Member

There's a lady that tells me a story everytime I see her and I don't believe it. Maybe you can tell me if I am wrong... She says that she had a LaMancha that went out in a field to eat and she had to bring her back home across a bridge. She didn't want to cross that bridge and got really angry at her. When she got home and milked her, her milk tasted bad. In other words, because she made the goat mad, she gave her bad milk. Is that possible?

2. Qvrfullmidwife

Qvrfullmidwife New Member

"went out in a field to eat "

bet she ate something that gave the milk an 'off' flavor.

also, tho, strenuouus activity can cause buildup of lactic acid in the bloodstream and I would guess that the struggle to get heer acrosss the fence could have been strenuous and the LA caused off tasting milk.

but no, I dont think that goats can 'will' themselves to have bad tasting milk.

3. SherrieC

SherrieC Active Member

she made her so mad it Boiled her milk! lol! No seriously I agree with LeeAnne, the strenuous activity, or the weeds in the field, they love burdock and that taste's bad in milk.

4. whimmididdle

whimmididdle Guest

I think that junk went in, and junk came out....that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

;) Whim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.