Glad to be Back

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Chalk Creek, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Chalk Creek

Chalk Creek New Member

Hi all. :p I am glad to be a member of this forum again. I'm Deb from the mountains of central Colorado. We have a small herd of Nigerian Dwarfs and Nubians. I also raise Dexter cattle and enjoy gardening, canning, etc. First kids of the year are due soon, can't wait!

2. Sondra

Sondra New Member

HI Deb Welcome to the group What town are you close to ? My sis lives in the Springs

3. Chalk Creek

Chalk Creek New Member

Thanks so much for the welcome, Sondra. We are north of Salida, about 2 hours from the Springs.

4. cmharris6002

cmharris6002 Guest

Welcome Deb! Glad to have you back :D

Christy

5. Truly

Truly New Member

:welcomeback

6. mpete

mpete New Member

7. Chalk Creek

Chalk Creek New Member

Thanks, everyone. I'm anxiously awaiting the first kids of the year, due soon. All the kid pics on this and other forums are making me nuts!!! One is a FF 3/4 Alpine 1/4 Nubian and the other is my 4 year old Nubian. Both bred to my Nigerian buck. Then have 1 Nigerian due in May, June and July, all FF. Then one 3 year old Nubian due in July. Have one Nigerian not yet bred, hoping for July or so, for a little winter milker.

I'm very excited about my nice, well bred buck from Kannah Creek Nigerains. He's Kannah Creek HK Kyo's Honcho. I can't wait to see his first kids!

Just got CAE results back on the whoe herd, all negative. Now just sort of piddling around, waiting on kids.