Forum Thank You

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Tricia, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Tricia

Tricia New Member

A huge thank you to our forum leaders for building this great source of knowledge and, today, especially Sondra for posting "Tubing Weak Kids" in Goatkeeping.

I'd never done it before (although I've had my setup for years). The practical advice is that thread coupled with a link to WSU's terrific article "Tube Feeding Small Neonatal Ruminants" was very enabling and a god-send this afternoon.

Again, many thanks.

2. Shykid Acres

Shykid Acres Guest

I also want to thank the forum members and leaders! Without this site I would not know nearly as much about goats. I would have had to learn by trial and error for the most part. I'm glad this forum exists. I do not feel alone anymore. I have learned so VERY much here. Thanks!

:thankyou

-Kim

3. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Always glad to help :) Nope I would be lost without this forum it is my mainstay and why I am still in goats.

4. Anita Martin

Anita Martin Senior Member

Yes, me too. When I feel like it is really too much work, (and maybe it is) I come here and feel "normal" again.
    Thanks,
    Anita

5. I love this forum. Lots of info and I have learned alot since joining. :)

6. susie

susie New Member

That's the same article I received at he Goat farmer workshop I attended-- I though it was excellent and I had to tube a kid for the first time this year too!
    Good find!
    And yep< this is where I turn to when I need help with my goats-- when my FF aborted the quads earlier this year I SO wanted to call Vicki- that was my first response!! ( After the OMG's)

Thank you from me also!

Susie