Dairy Goat Info Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will have our discussions here This is closed for viewing by guests OK for the first two years IMO we need some officers
to hold office and perform normal duties we need by laws etc etc etc.

Nominations are in order for (below) and what ever else we need.

President
VP
Sec/Tres

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have to decline on the Sec/Treas tho I will help or do any sec work but can not be Treas
Sorry

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I would be better suited for promotions/membership drives etc. advertizing /logo but if VP fits any of that stuff ok. I just can not handle any monies

·
Registered
983 Posts
I can help you with sec/treasure if you want Sondra.
Theresa

G

·
Teresa, perhaps you could assume the role of sec/treas. :)

I don't know why I am even posting to this thread, I only have full size LaManchas. :)

Sara

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I am very interested in promoting MM but am not up to being an officer at this time. I am having too many ups and downs with my Bipolar which i choose not to "hide" from yall, who are my friends. Don't want to let anybody down right now.

Also, I was a member of the yahoo group and was not aware it was still active, I must have lost tract of it when I got a new email.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I hope so Pam, one day I will be showing again (I hope) and I have a doeling that will knock your socks off :D

(note that the above brag comes from a person who is not currently showing)

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes we are hoping to Pam but more importantly to really promote these wonderful little goats

·
Registered
465 Posts
If interested in splitting Sec/Tres I would be able to do Sec stuff....I also want to help in any way. Perhaps a show committee etc in the future. Or Committee stuff. I am open to anything.

Just a little background: I co-founded the Equestrian Show team at Stephen F Austin State University. Was Secretary 2 years (1 semester of that was Sec/Treasurer).

Would LOVE to help in anyway I am needed.

Sarah

·
Registered
343 Posts
I only have one mini mancha & she's simply beautiful & such a good milker, besides being incredibly smart & very very sweet. I'd love to be able to show her.....she goes to shows with me now as she's in milk & won't let a pet sitter milk her. I constantly get people asking about her.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts