If it isn't one thing, it's another. Stats- Wether born mid-April. Dam raised (singleton- 5/8 Boer, 3/8 dairy), horned, CD/T series done. Wormed once or twice so far (with Cydectin). 70 pounds. Temp 103 yesterday, 103 today. He has been "off" for about two weeks or so now. I have been waiting for him to go down. He had been dragging his hind toes slightly and stumbling some. My first thought was deer worm and that is still one of my thoughts. My other concern is I did throw him awhile ago and may have strained something, but it wasn't hard and that was over a month ago. I went down yesterday to feed. Thought he had hung himself in the fence. He is stuck on a regular basis in the hay feeder (cattle panel wrapped around a haybale) and has been beat on by the horned brats. He wasn't. Just laying with his head twisted around against the fence. Tried to get him up. He stumbled along and finally managed to get to his feet. I fed the goats and he was tumbled during them running into the feed area. I loaded him up and took him to the cow barn (warmer, drier, it's easier to doctor them there). He was drooling and having what appears to be neurological issues. I gave him 1.5 cc of Excenel and .7cc of Banamine before I went to work. This morning dad mentioned he was walking around with his body one direction and his head the other. He was crammed in the corner. He had eaten his hay, but had not drunk any water since I put it in around 2PM yesterday. He was gritting his teeth, his tongue was sticking out the side of his mouth and he leaning against the wall. No rasping in his lungs, but he looked just like Wisteria and Evangline, both of whom I lost last Fall to pnuemonia. They were dead shortly after I found them down. Within 12 hours. This has been 24 hours since I found him down. Temp was 103 again. I gave him another 1.5cc of Excenel, .7 Banamine, 1.75cc of BoSe, and 1.6cc of Thiamine (200 mg/mL). Dad has been instructed to hit him again with the Thiamine at 4PM and then at 8PM. I should be back from work for the midnight dose. I'm worried I'm treating him for the wrong thing though. I am headed down to put some lactated ringers solution into him and probably hit him with Ivermect Plus since he hasn't been wormed in about 4-5 months probably. Eyelids look good. Any thoughts? Opinions? Clarifications needed? Last time I tried to get Nuflor from the vet's office I couldn't. I have the Excenel and some Tylan, as well as LA. Since I started the Excenel thinking it might be pnumeonia he will get another dose tomorrow.