Di-Methox 40% on back order

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by SherrieC, Feb 4, 2008.

1. SherrieC

SherrieC Active Member

Everywhere I look it's on back order :crazy it's my method of choice. so I guess this year I'll have to move to decoxx M. I probably will keep around 10 kids so How many bags does this work out to? Unless the saanens finally have doe kids heaven help me. I already have two Nice nubian doeling on the ground. :biggrin

2. Kaye White

Kaye White Guest

:sigh So are copper boluses! I just placed an order with Jeffer's...they're on back order until Feb. 13.

I used 1 1/2 bags with 8 kids last year, if this gives you any starting place.
    Kaye

3. SherrieC

SherrieC Active Member

What!! copper boluses Oh I have plenty of them "fwhoo" I you're in need of before I could ship you out a few

4. goatmom

goatmom New Member

I placed a Hoegger order last week and they told me I could use the 12.5% but at triple the dose (1.5 cc) so I went ahead and ordered it..Has anyone else done this?

5. Sondra

Sondra New Member

The problem with that is your drenching so much that they can aspirate but yes I used to use sulmet 12.5% all the time.

6. goatmom

goatmom New Member

I use it at the preventative dose in their bottles so unless the triple dose affects the flavor that shouldn't be a problem.

7. you can mark PBS off the list :sniffle here's the email I got when I placed my order last week

The Di-Methox you ordered from us is currently unavailable from the manufacture and we do not have a release date of when we will be receiving more in. Please check back at a later date for an update on this product.

Best Regards,

I ***THINK** I tried Vetamerica too, and it was backordered... I'm not sure, but at least two places other then Hoegger's & PBS are out...
    susie, mo ozarks

8. Sondra

Sondra New Member

9. LMonty

LMonty New Member

thats weird, ozark woodwyfe. I just got a bottle of it delivered from PBS last week.

10. MayLOC

MayLOC New Member

yes it's driving me crazy too!

been looking all over and nobody has anything i need :D

got an email this morning saying my order had shipped from jeffers including the copper, so we will see. last week they emailed saying it was backordered.

guess that's what i get for procrastination :biggrin

11. LOL... you must have gotten the LAST bottle... I looked and my order was on the 31st..
    susie