Dang it! CD/T Question

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Beverrlly, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Beverrlly

Beverrlly New Member

I was looking through my records for the babies born Sept 28 and I realized they only got 1 CD&T. :duh DANG! I don't know how that happened so what do I do now? They got their first shot at 3 weeks but never got the rest of the series. Since it's been so long should I just start over and give them all 3 shots or pick up where I left off and give them 2.

2. Kaye White

Kaye White New Member

Most of the vaccines we use state something about anything over 3 mo. needing two vaccinations.?? Brain fry and lack of sleep (kidding out one lousy doe that doesn't realize I NEED SLEEP! :mad)...but anything I bring in here over 3 months get the 1st shot and 21 days later gets a booster. Then pre-kidding booster.

Did that *kinda'* answer your question?
    Kaye

3. Beverrlly

Beverrlly New Member

Yep--I'll give a shot tomorrow, then one in 21 days. Thanks!

4. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

Same here. I would start over with the series of two, it's pretty important to have the two 21 days apart. I redo all vaccinations on incoming stock no matter what the health records say. Vicki

5. BlueHeronFarm

BlueHeronFarm New Member

We did that last year. Easy to do with so many kids around. We started the 2 courses over. We don't routinely do three, though.

That reminds me - time for 3 of our preggo does to get theirs. The fun never ends! :)

6. Sondra

Sondra New Member

yep I just start over