Corid

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by baileybunch, Feb 1, 2008.

1. baileybunch

baileybunch New Member

I was at the feed store yesterday and too my delight I was able to buy a small 16oz bottle of Corid! It was $14.95. Yipee! (Is this off topic?) I wanted to make sure other knew you can get it in small quantities now. :biggrin

2. Sondra

Sondra New Member

WOW that was nice!!

3. stacy adams

stacy adams New Member

That is nice! I've only seen it in gallons.

4. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

$14.95! I am underpricing my pints I sell to folks out of my gallon!!! :) $14.95 is more than even my vet charges. Vicki

5. Kaye White

Kaye White New Member

OUCH! $119.60 a gallon, without tax!

But, I can understand where $14.95 is a lot easier to "dish out" than $75 a gallon!! Especially if you only have a few goats. Some other supply company sells Co-Rid in pint or quart bottles...can't remember which.

I have enough goats I have to buy a gallon at a time. :sniffle :biggrinMaybe it's time to cut the numbers back! ;)
    Kaye

6. baileybunch

baileybunch New Member

Yes...it was 14.95 which in gallons would add up but, like you said, I don't need the $80 gallon and my vet doesn't sell Corid...only Albon boluses! So, I was tickled to see Corid 16 oz! I did order a quart from someone last July but still haven't received it. I figured I'd better have this on hand for new kids.