Thought I'd put this question in a new topic, even though it was sparked by a question in another topic... Speaking of copper, can you point me in the direction of info on copper? It is in my feed, in my minerals, and I have some for my water, but leery of using too much. I looked at the soil map info for our county, and while most of the county is low, a sample taken down the road from me was very high in copper. (A cattle farm, and if they supplement, that might have something to do with it?) I understand that you might not know if you have too much until you have to do a liver biopsy, since by the time it is excessive in the bloodstream, the liver is so copper-toxic that it's too late? Thanks!