Contractions!

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Oregonian Chick, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Oregonian Chick

Oregonian Chick New Member

We have contractions! We shall see how everything goes.

Justine

2. Corky

Corky New Member

I am thinking does really hard for you Squirt! Good luck! Have fun!

3. Oregonian Chick

Getting real close now. She can feel them in her hips right now and her vulva is pooching out much more. She can finally lay down also. I expect her to start pushing real soon :woohoo.

Justine

4. Sheryl

Sheryl New Member

wow, it's always so exciting when babies come and work. we can't wait to hear.......

sheryl

5. Oregonian Chick

Ok call me a worry wort but....I can still feel her ligaments. Should I worry about this or how normal is this? How fast CAN they loose their ligaments?

Justine

6. Sondra

Sondra New Member

well wouldn't think she can deliver with her ligaments still intact but don't know how fast they can lose them. How is she doing by now?

7. Truly

Truly New Member

So..... do we have babies. :crazy

8. Oregonian Chick

So far no babies. Me and my mom figure this. She was having some contractions but we think that the babies dropping pinched some nerves in her back leg causing the weird walking and I think that since for the past 3 days she hasn't be able to lay (no joke :shock: ) she crashed since she found she could lay down and was able to breath (babies dropping helped).

I am HOPING for babies by tonight. I worried the whole time at work about her though :roll: . Ligs are getting softer and so far she seems to not be having any contractions anymore and is just resting and feeling as good as can be since she is so big and pregnant. I was mainly worried since she seemed to be in labor and her ligaments where still there :tearhair.

Hope she has them soon!

Justine

9. Karen Bailey

Karen Bailey New Member

You know she's doing this to you on purpose. Hang in there.

10. Corky

Corky New Member

:biggrin Thats the Squirt that I know and love!
    Hi Justine! isn't this fun?
    I do the same things but I DO love to tease you and you have gotton so good at this that there just isn't much I can tease you about anymore.

HEY! ARE YOU GROWING UP ON ME? STOP THAT!!! :tapfoot

11. Oregonian Chick

Heaven help me! :bang It is now SNOWING (sticking also...coming down pretty good) at my house and Brandy is still sitting tight snug as a bug in a rug in the barn :tearhair. I swear she is never going to go. Her ligs started getting looser last night and this morning? Tight again, she is doing this on purpose. Here I was thinking "OK this will be the year she doesn't fool me"......... :rofl

Justine

12. Corky

Corky New Member

Hey Squirt, When is her actual due date anyway?

13. Oregonian Chick

Day 150 is Jan. 30th but she always goes early (Brandy is a LM cross bred LM). I figure when I stop checking on her she will go :crazy.

Justine

14. Sondra

Sondra New Member

my LaManch goes right around 147 every year.
    You do know tho that Brandy has read the Does CODE OF HONOR by now. :)

15. Oregonian Chick

Thats what I was afraid of :duh. I don't see how she can go much longer (I hope at least). I am hoping that if she does go today she waits until this evening when I am home from work :yes.

Justine