computer software?

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Agape Oaks, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Agape Oaks

Agape Oaks New Member

Does anyone have any great suggestions on software to use? I was using goat breeders notebook & loved it until last summer when I did their new update. Since then it just doesn't work right, despite numerous attempts by the developer to try to fix it. I can no longer see health or breeding history- things I rely on heavily! Looks like I need to find something new.

2. Goater

Goater New Member

We use My Farm from Rafters. They offer a free trial so you can see if it offers the features you need. Their website is http://raftercsj.com/

3. Agape Oaks

Agape Oaks New Member

Thanks- will check that out once i get home from work. I hate to start all over with something new....but what I have is driving me nuts

4. leslieh

leslieh New Member

Can you not reload the original software and just not load the updates? Sometimes I have had to do that on things.

Good luck.

Leslie

5. Sondra

Sondra New Member

that's what I was thinking Leslie I would have them send me the old orginal software again.

6. Agape Oaks

Agape Oaks New Member

I asked & he sent an upgrade....supposedly the original software, but it wasn't.....it was one of the upgraded versions.

7. Chaty

Chaty New Member

I looked at the rafters software and it doesnt say anywhere how much it cost...does anyone know? I liked the way they had it set up and all just need to know the price. Thanks

8. Goater

Goater New Member

The cost of the software is $59.95 plus shipping