CIDRS

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by trnubian, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trnubian

trnubian New Member

Ok I have serached and read up on CIDRS on this forum. My brain is whirling with all the info on them. I am wanting to AI a couple does this year and I would like to use CIDRS to synchronize them and increase the insemination percenagte rate.

Where do you get CIDR's? I have read a variety of times when to pull them and give them pg600. What does the pg60 do? Is it like cysterilin? When do you give the pg600 and where do you get it at?

I am planning on waitng until the one doe has cycled once before I put a cidr in her but I may not do that with the other doe. If I can get her to breed late July or early August I would like to. (She's a Sannen.)

I am informed on the CIDRS but very confused as to when I should do what. Can anyone help me?

TIA!

2. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

Amanda I am going to lock this thread and someone who wants to PM you privately can. We don't talk about illegal substances on this forum, especially who you can buy them from :) Once you have 100 posts you can ask questions like this more freely in Off Topic. Vicki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.