Chris Martin Milking Machine Pic, ADDY and Phone # anyone heard from him?

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by KUrby, Jan 20, 2008.

1. KUrby

KUrby New Member

I have called this # and left messages and no one has returned my calls, I am not e-mailing him to see if that gets me anywhere.
    Has anyone had any contact with him?
    If not is there anywhere else I can get a vacuum pump cheap as his?
    I am starting to sweat here.. LOL
    Karen

2. stacy adams

stacy adams New Member

I have called as well as emailed to no avail... it's like he fell off the planet :shrug2

3. KUrby

KUrby New Member

Oh gosh! I am going to be in a pickle!! :/ I have all I need except that part! Ok where's Vicki when you need her?? LOL
    Ok group what do I do if I can't get ahold of this guy??
    karen

4. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

I don't think he bothers emailing back or calling until he has machines in. Least that is what has happened in the past. I would email him or leave a message on the phone. "Chris call me when you have a machine in for milking, Vicki sent me :)" And leave it at that. But no I don't know where you can pick up something like that for that price. Vicki

5. Kaye White

Kaye White New Member

I've been trying for 3 months to purchase another machine from him. No returned calls or e-mails.
    I just last week got a HUGE machine given to me by a dairyman...will put it stationary in the barn and use my "Martin" pump at shows.

Try e-bay. There are a few that pop up every once in a while. I just hate it when we find a source for something that works, then it disappears. :really
    Kaye

6. Odeon

Odeon New Member

It took a couple of months for me to finally get my machine from Chris, but it was definately worth the wait and effort! I don't think these machines are his "lively-hood" so be patient, and I am sure he will get with you when he can.

Ken

7. Tracy in Idaho

Tracy in Idaho Member

What is the brand/model of the pump? I'd like to do some looking and see if I can find them elsewhere.

Tracy

8. Sondra

Sondra New Member

9. whimmididdle

whimmididdle Guest

Could anybody give the CFM off of one of your Vac pumps.......and I can't remember the term used for pounds of negative pressures produced......what were these pumps originally designed for.....does anybody know.?

Anybody have a brand name off of pump, and a model # ?

10. Kaye White

Kaye White New Member

I just brought my pump in to clean it and get ready for this year.

Here's what's on the tag on my pump
    Thomas Industries
    Power Air Division-Reverse Air Div.
    Sheboygan,Wi.

Kaye

11. Kaye White

Kaye White New Member

Model # 2619CE479--- There's 3 numbers or letters I can't make out. They're scratched.
    Motor # 608208

Oh, for some reason....two uses pop into my mind..wood working and liposuction.(YUCK)
    Kaye

12. whimmididdle

whimmididdle Guest

There you go....got something that we all can go google up now.
    thanks....whim

13. Cotton Eyed Does

Cotton Eyed Does New Member

Chris Martin is a retired gentleman that I ran across by accident on eBay. I started emailing in and telling him what kind of pump I was looking for to milk goats. He just happened into this "business" and I'm sure he seems overwhelmed at some times since he has had so much advertisement and has become very popular in the goat milking circle. His machines were originally being designed for other things and he has adapted them, added the vacuum gauge and the regulator handle for us. He has also designed the balance tank for our needs also. That is the only reason I can think of that he is not prompt in returning emails or phone calls, is that he being a retired person, may just be inundated with calls, emails and orders at times. :shrug Sorry you're having a hard time getting in touch with him.