Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by COgoatLover25, Apr 22, 2014.

1. HappyCaliGoats

HappyCaliGoats Junior Member

N1603600

Newbie to Nubian dairy goats. Also have 1 alpine/guernsey wether, 1 boer doe, 2 Pygmy does, and 1 Pygmy/Nigerian wether.

2. malory_scott

malory_scott New Member

So wht we talkin bout??:)

3. COgoatLover25

COgoatLover25 New Member

Stuff :lol whatcha been up to lately?

4. HappyCaliGoats

Hi Malory! :)

Newbie to Nubian dairy goats. Also have 1 alpine/guernsey wether, 1 boer doe, 2 Pygmy does, and 1 Pygmy/Nigerian wether.

5. malory_scott

malory_scott New Member

Hey I've been to several vbs!!:l and goat grazing!!:) wht bout y'all??:)

6. HappyCaliGoats

I just finished building a red neck goat feeder :)

7. malory_scott

malory_scott New Member

Cool my mentor showed me a great looking hay feeder I'm probably goin to build!!:)

8. HappyCaliGoats

I just built a quick cheap one because I have been waiting so much hay lately.. One day I will have nice things lol

9. COgoatLover25

COgoatLover25 New Member

I've been building a new milk stand :D

10. HappyCaliGoats

My new doe won't get on my milk stand :( I almost have to lift her whole weight onto it...

11. COgoatLover25

COgoatLover25 New Member

How high is it? She may need a little stepping stool ;)

12. COgoatLover25

COgoatLover25 New Member

13. HappyCaliGoats

It's not any higher then what she was getting on b4, I watched her get on that fine. And she jumped into my blazer just fine! Lol

14. malory_scott

malory_scott New Member

Yeh but do u put feed up there for her??:)

15. HappyCaliGoats

On the milk stand? Of course! Today was the first day she actually ate on the milk stand.. She would always wait till I let her off then come back for the grain. Today she took a couple bites then ate the rest when she got off.. My boer is the opposite! She loves the milk stand! She jumps up there and waits for me to put her grain down and lock her in. Except now that I'm drying my boer I guess she's not supposed to be on the stand?? I'm having the absolute hardest time milking her off the stand...

16. HappyCaliGoats

Hey Lindsey I thought we were getting horse pix?? This is Mysfit. My QH. She is 12, she's my baby!
    ImageUploadedByDairy Goat Forum1403588857.847305.jpg
    ImageUploadedByDairy Goat Forum1403588916.082748.jpg

17. COgoatLover25

COgoatLover25 New Member

Love your horse! :) you guys will get pics soon! I promise :D

18. HappyCaliGoats

Thanx! I love my horse too!

19. malory_scott

malory_scott New Member

Ok sorry I haven't been on lately:/ but I've been wandering could a mineral deficiency cause growth stunt?? Also what are some things to look for if a goat has a deficiency??:) any answers will help:) also I love the horse!!;) someone told me you need to wait 6 years until you can ride a donkey.. Is that true:/

20. COgoatLover25

COgoatLover25 New Member

Pic of Moon!!! :D

Attached Files: