Dairy Goat Info Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we just ordered new because our old bit the dust.

check cleared almost a month ago and no sign of the slides/kit.

if you have ordered how long generally does it take to arrive?

·
Registered
178 Posts
I faxed them my order and got my slides in about two or three weeks......Mike

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are sitting on 7 weeks to the day since payment cleared our bank.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes but you dont get to talk to anyone...they give you a fax # and a 'message center" # where you can leave a voice mail.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
have emailed them

·
1,197 Posts
Who did you order them from?? If there's not a good reason for such a long delay, I sure don't want to order anything from them!! And no communication is another red flag.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just got off the phone with a very nice and very perplexed gentleman who is shipping out my new stuff immediately. He had a date that they shipped it from mid August. Unless he is lying it appears to be the post office's fault. He did say that he wished I had not waited as long to call. I said "well, we did have a hurricane..." LOL he was very concerned, said he hoped we hadnt had any livestock losses...

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Qvrfullmidwife said:
Just got off the phone with a very nice and very perplexed gentleman who is shipping out my new stuff immediately. He had a date that they shipped it from mid August. Unless he is lying it appears to be the post office's fault. He did say that he wished I had not waited as long to call. I said "well, we did have a hurricane..." LOL he was very concerned, said he hoped we hadnt had any livestock losses...
USPS is really really bad I sent stuff to Bio-track priority and took 2 wks
I sendt a pkg from here just north of Fort Worth to Dallas on June 12 th and just got it back yesterday saying undeliverable. they left a card at the address saying it was at their post office and their post office 3 times told them the pkg wasn't there. Cost me $55 plus postage twice as I had to redo the order and re ship which of course I did via UPS and it was there the next day. I went to the post office this morning to file a formal complaint and all they could say was it wouldn't do me any good.

·
1,197 Posts
I only used USPS once to ship blood samples to WSU - paid them over $14.00 for it to get there the next day. Well, it didn't get there on time, and I had to wait a whole week to get my tests done. From then on, I have used FedEx or use UPS.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts