Candle Science

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by NubianSoaps.com, Sep 27, 2008.

1. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

Has anyone noticed that when you are filling out your information including your credit card info that their site is not secure? Anyone have some Cranberry Marmalade they want to sell me? Vicki

2. BlissBerry

BlissBerry Guest

I've ordered from them several times and I guess I haven't noticed that.

Anyway, I wish you would have said something earlier... I just placed an order last week! (stupid hurricane!)

Sara

3. NubianSoaps.com

I just went and tried again at my sisters house thinking maybe it is the stupid glich I have had since the hurricane here...nope even at her house there is no secure lock showing when you are filling out your credit card info....that's crazy! vicki

4. Halo-M Nubians

Halo-M Nubians New Member

Vicki, can you pay with your paypal account? Seems like thats what I did when I ordered last.

5. NubianSoaps.com

Shoot didn't even see that they took paypal...I will try that! Vicki

6. Katarina

Katarina New Member

I just checked it out. And Though it doesn't have all the normal signs it does still have the S next to the http, making it a secure sight.

7. NubianSoaps.com

I did it via paypal, they sure have good prices on 5 pounds! But it is not secure on the page that you are actually filling in the credit card info...my computer didn't have it's little lock down below and also was giving me a warning via a program I have when I use my CC that I got from my bank. I totally missed the paypal button the first time through. Vicki

8. Patty13637

Patty13637 New Member

I bet you could also call in the cc info.

Patty