candle science

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by Patty13637, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Patty13637

Patty13637 New Member

Has anyone used the moon lake musk ?

Thanks , Patty

2. Patty13637

Patty13637 New Member

or Tuscan Melon and Apricot

3. Patty13637

Patty13637 New Member

or

Cotton Blossom

Mimosa and Mandarin

Ocean Breeze

Pearberry

Wildberry Mousse

can you tell I am ordering scents ???

4. Halo-M Nubians

Halo-M Nubians New Member

I soap the ocean breeze..people seem to like the scent. Fresh and clean, but next to some of my other stuff it doesn't sell as well-I'm going to use up what I have and then drop it.
    I used the pearberry in my blend I did for the swap but haven't used it alone.

5. kidsngarden

kidsngarden New Member

OK patty, didn't you just get a boat load of FO's from susan? you are getting to be what they call on other forums and "FO HO" ;)

6. Patty13637

Patty13637 New Member

:crazy

Yep just ordered 160.00 worth from Susan lots of 5.00 ones. I am over 100.00 to candle science now too. I figure I will finish the order to make me happy after court today with the X :mad

Patty

7. I use it in lotion. It smells wonderful.
    not yet

I use Mimosa and Mandarin in lotion, it smells soooo good.
    I use Ocean breeze all the time. It sells well , I do a swirl with French green clay.
    Have not tried the others yet.
    Becky

8. Halo-M Nubians

Halo-M Nubians New Member

I the moon lake musk okay'd for bath and body now. Seems like last time I ordered it said candles only. I just LOVE white musk so if its like that I'll have to try some.

9. I shop in spurts too. After all my holiday sales I did huge orders from CF, candle science, bulk lye, Praire Fragrnces etc. I've been soaping that stuff ever since w/out spending and still have lots of supplies:) !
    Becky

10. Patty13637

Patty13637 New Member

Yep bought 50lbs of lye last week also. Found a local supplier fro bulk lard and sunflower oil {look for bakery suppliers } . The lard alone saved 12.00 !

A couple more orders and I will be good to go til fall.

Patty