CAE with Biotracking I did it!

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by doodles, Feb 23, 2008.

1. doodles

doodles New Member

I had used Biotracking with my Jerseys for pregnancy and BVD testing but , this was my first time to use them for goats. I sent in 32 blood samples for CAE and they were wonderful!! I am always relieved to get them back (all negative!) but was pleasantly surprised that I got a titer number for each animal. Before I had only gotten positive, negative or suspect with other labs. I can only say I will continue to use Biotracking for as much of my tests as possible. I asked them about colostrum testing and the guy said that they had not tested their Elisa with colostrum. He offered to do duplicate tests on blood and colostrum if I had any positive animals for no additional charge to see if they were comparable. I don't have any positive but if anyone does and is interested in this please contact Biotracking.
    Their service is impeccable.
    Angie

2. Sheryl

Sheryl New Member

congrats and good info. :handclap :woohoo

Sheryl

3. mill-valley

mill-valley New Member

That's good to know, I have used them for pregnancy testing for a few years but didn't know they offered CAE testing as well. I wonder if they will add Johne's testing anytime....

Beth

4. Ravens Haven

Ravens Haven New Member