bummed out

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by SherrieC, Dec 17, 2007.

1. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

terraherbs.com this is Emily's mom and she is wonderful and her stuff is soo inexpensive, really nice quality. I get all my herbs from her, it's wild she can dehydrate all that for those prices, I couldn't even get them that dry with a dehydrator in our humidity. So recommend her! Vicki

2. Sondra

Sondra New Member

yep and she has raspberry also nettles and many others

3. wolfgang

wolfgang New Member

Hi ALL,
    Here is part of the article I read:
    "She adds 2 tablespoons of red raspberry to the feed of her female goats each morning for 2 weeks before the doe was bred. She said, “This aids in fertility.” She also feeds pregnant goats 2 tablespoons per day for the last 6 weeks of pregnancy.

This seemed a strange and expensive way to feed goats until she told me the amazing results she had achieved. She said they have many goats and have not had to call the vet in over 4 years. After commencing the red raspberry, it has become normal for her goats to have 3 and even 4 kids at one birthing, with no complications. She said her goats yield record breaking volumes of milk that is creamy and delicious"

the entire article is at:
    http://www.bulkherbstore.com/articles/red-raspberry-and-debbie-osbornes-goats

In my internet browsing, mountainroseherbs also seems to have good prices on herbs.... till I can grow my own.

Michele (luv2learn) in Iowa