breeding & Lysigin ??

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by LynninTX, May 23, 2008.

1. LynninTX

LynninTX New Member

Dh will build for me, fence for me, fill mineral feeders, cut browse, buy & haul goats, and love up on the goaties... but with me & all the dc he does not milk or feed.... oh he has helped with medicating, he burns horns, and helps band

2. Agape Oaks

Agape Oaks Guest

I could loan you one Sondra :). He knows how to milk, but getting him to do anything is another story

3. stacy adams

stacy adams New Member

Wow, he must be entering manhood.. :rofl

4. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Yep Pam having GD here at least 3 days a week you would think I could get her to at least watch but nope. I did make her watch a birth she was so glad she wasn't a goat and didn't have to lick the babies HA!

5. LynninTX

LynninTX New Member

Oh too funny!

I was just thinking how much I work my boys... mowing, weeding, animal chores... now they are capable of putting up fence they just got that job!

6. Sheryl

Sheryl New Member

:rofl the biggest chore my dh does is sit in front of the tv... mow the lawn? build a fence? :rofl he might step outside the door of the house to go to the car.

I need a real man.! Hmmm do those exist? or are they only in our imaginations.

Now take him to a goat show and listen to him talk to other people why you'd think he did everything! :rofl

Sheryl

7. Agape Oaks

Agape Oaks Guest

[Wow, he must be entering manhood.. :rofl
    [/quote]

He's 13......was way more useful at 11 :). Although I will say he spent 4 hours last night shoveling out the shelter (but for pay of course:)

8. LynninTX

LynninTX New Member

I pay in popsicles, cookies, and candy bars :nod