Bluebonnet Tech Master Complete N. Texas

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by nappint, Nov 10, 2008.

1. nappint

nappint New Member

I just thought I'd pass this along in case anyone is interested.

I just got back from a trip to the Denton Tractor Supply store - after an "interesting" encounter with an employee in regards to Tech Master I spoke with the manager. She has just been transfered from the Weatherford store and has ordered it regularly there. :p She seemed very knowledgeable about TM and understood that I needed the "Complete" and not just the regular TM. She said she would order some in for me but that in order to keep it in stock there would need to be a demand. So if anyone wants the Denton Tractor Supply to carry TM Pleeeease call her and tell her how much you need and how much you use. She does all her ordering on Monday (today).

Her name is Shana and the Denton Tractor Supply's number is: 940-387-5600.

She told me her minimum was 4 bags and I told her I would buy all of them when they came in if no one else is interested... ;)

2. Sondra

Sondra New Member

We can get it now in Lake Worth so tis closer for me.

3. KJFarm

KJFarm Senior Member

Judy, don't know where you are located, but you can also get the Tech Master Complete at Barnes Bros. Feed in Gainesville. They have a good demand for it, so they keep in in stock. You can't always depend on TSC to keep "anything" in stock.

4. Agape Oaks

Agape Oaks Guest

Hey Judy
    I just called them- it's not Mon, but since Mon is my day off, I rarely get online :)....they asked if I was Judy & said they ordered 5 of them yesterday & that Judy gets a couple of them.

5. KJFarm

KJFarm Senior Member

Pam,
    Did TSC tell you how much it would be?

6. Sondra

Sondra New Member

think we just paid something like $44 last year was $26

7. KJFarm

KJFarm Senior Member

I know - the price has nearly doubled in the past year. I paid $85.00 for 2 bags of it, the last time I picked it up.

8. nappint

nappint New Member

Hi Pam! That's great to hear. Did they say they would call you when they came in? If not, when they call me I'll get your number from Ann and let you know. Speaking of, I didn't call Ann to see if she needed any...I'm such a dork.

9. nappint

nappint New Member

Thank you for posting this, I'm going to need some in the next couple of days and Gainesville is closer than Weatherford! :)

10. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Thought you had been going to Denton or Lake Worth not Weatherford?

11. KJFarm

KJFarm Senior Member

I called the Denton TSC this morning to ask them what kinda price they were going to put on the minerals. I decided to pass on ordering from them, I can get them cheaper in Gainesville.

12. nappint

nappint New Member

No, I had been getting TM from my local feed store until they quit carrying Bluebonnet. I'm down to my last little bit from them. Denton is really the closest to me but if I have to drive to get some, Gainesville is closer than Lake Worth because it's due north with very little traffic (I really don't like driving in traffic) and all freeway driving.

The only reason I considered Weatherford is because the TSC manager told me they "for sure" had it in stock. I'd really prefer to NOT drive there. :)

13. Sondra

Sondra New Member

AH I see said the blind man :)