Bluebonnet minerals

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Bella Star, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Bella Star

Bella Star New Member

:biggrin I COMPLAINED to Bluebonnet Feed about TSC not being able to order the minerals except a pallet full at a time , Here is the email I received from Bluebonnet, If you have any problems with your local TSC , you might want to call or email Tim Booth

Linda,
    I did email TSC and they changed the minimum order on the Tech Master Mineral to one bag. That is to be effective this week, I hope this helps you and your friends. If you need any more help with this please email or call.
    Thank you for your business, have a great week.
    Tim Booth
    Bluebonnet Feeds
    Cell 918-822-7687
    tbooth@tah-usa.net

2. Cotton Eyed Does

Cotton Eyed Does New Member

Well that's good. Glad he helped you with that. Hopefully they will keep it in stock for you now.

3. Kalne

Kalne New Member

Oh, I am happy to see this. I have been wanting to try using that but was unable to get it anywhere locally.

4. Shadow Woods Nubians

Shadow Woods Nubians New Member

Oh thank you for doing this! I can't ge tit up here in Northeast TX because of that minimum order.
    I am very glad to hear this; one person can make a difference:)
    Elizabeth

5. Bella Star

Bella Star New Member

Bluebonnet feed - Tim, Emailed me back with this ....

Linda,
    Thank you for the email, at any TSC store should have the minimum order of one bag. I hope this helps you and your friends. Have a great week.
    thank you,
    Tim Booth
    Bluebonnet Feeds

WOW !!! THANK'S TO MR. BOOTH !!

6. goatmom

goatmom New Member

Hey Linda - would you let us know what your TSC response is? Tim Booth is the one that I talked to a month ago and he steered me away from the local TSC and up to MO. Maybe they are tired of hearing complaints!!

7. Bella Star

Bella Star New Member

:mad I called the Tyler TSC store and talked with ass.manager and then to Ken the manager .... he said 40 bags min. order at first ! I read him the email and he then said his computer wasent set up yet to just order ((((1 bag )))) BUT he would order me 1 bag and took my phone number and will call me in 2 weeks ,when it comes in ....... :biggrin ......... I told him that his sign says that they sell " Bluebonnet Feeds" yet all they sell is the steamed oats and the 12% feed and he said it's because BB was $$ higher that their brand of feed, thats a bunch of crap as the oats are about the same price as the oats at other feed stores BUT now I wonder about the price of those BB minerals ,I ordered :/

8. Katarina

Katarina New Member

I think ours are $32 up from $28.

9. prairiecomforts

prairiecomforts New Member

I am so sick of dealing with poor customer service in feed stores! Don't even get me started on the local Runnings store! Or worse yet - our local evelator/feed store! I decided after dealing with them this summer and walking out and leaving the things that I already had picked out (about $300 worth of meds, supplements and vet supplies) that I am going to take my business where it is appreciated and if I can't get something within a 100 mile radius - I am ordering it online. Like I said - I am tired of dealing with poor customer service and people who are down right rude!

10. Bella Star

Bella Star New Member

I hear you about complaints as thats one thing about TSC is that I have to load my own feed or wait forever to get a kid to load it for me and kids run the store and some ,I think have never even saw a goat and they think they really eat tin cans :rofl . I have a new big Atwoods store and I do like their med prices but the feed is 40 Lbs. for the price of 50Lbs. , so I dont buy feed there :nooo

11. baileybunch

baileybunch New Member

Yippee!! I got my first bag of BB Tech Master Complete minerals today! I'm so happy! My girls were out there this evening tasting their new goodies!