Dairy Goat Info Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:biggrin I COMPLAINED to Bluebonnet Feed about TSC not being able to order the minerals except a pallet full at a time , Here is the email I received from Bluebonnet, If you have any problems with your local TSC , you might want to call or email Tim Booth

Linda,
I did email TSC and they changed the minimum order on the Tech Master Mineral to one bag. That is to be effective this week, I hope this helps you and your friends. If you need any more help with this please email or call.
Thank you for your business, have a great week.
Tim Booth
Bluebonnet Feeds
Cell 918-822-7687
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Oh, I am happy to see this. I have been wanting to try using that but was unable to get it anywhere locally.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Oh thank you for doing this! I can't ge tit up here in Northeast TX because of that minimum order.
I am very glad to hear this; one person can make a difference:)
Elizabeth

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bluebonnet feed - Tim, Emailed me back with this ....

Linda,
Thank you for the email, at any TSC store should have the minimum order of one bag. I hope this helps you and your friends. Have a great week.
thank you,
Tim Booth
Bluebonnet Feeds

WOW !!! THANK'S TO MR. BOOTH !!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey Linda - would you let us know what your TSC response is? Tim Booth is the one that I talked to a month ago and he steered me away from the local TSC and up to MO. Maybe they are tired of hearing complaints!!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:mad I called the Tyler TSC store and talked with ass.manager and then to Ken the manager .... he said 40 bags min. order at first ! I read him the email and he then said his computer wasent set up yet to just order ((((1 bag )))) BUT he would order me 1 bag and took my phone number and will call me in 2 weeks ,when it comes in ....... :biggrin ......... I told him that his sign says that they sell " Bluebonnet Feeds" yet all they sell is the steamed oats and the 12% feed and he said it's because BB was $$ higher that their brand of feed, thats a bunch of crap as the oats are about the same price as the oats at other feed stores BUT now I wonder about the price of those BB minerals ,I ordered :/

·
Registered
319 Posts
I think ours are $32 up from $28.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I am so sick of dealing with poor customer service in feed stores! Don't even get me started on the local Runnings store! Or worse yet - our local evelator/feed store! I decided after dealing with them this summer and walking out and leaving the things that I already had picked out (about $300 worth of meds, supplements and vet supplies) that I am going to take my business where it is appreciated and if I can't get something within a 100 mile radius - I am ordering it online. Like I said - I am tired of dealing with poor customer service and people who are down right rude!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hear you about complaints as thats one thing about TSC is that I have to load my own feed or wait forever to get a kid to load it for me and kids run the store and some ,I think have never even saw a goat and they think they really eat tin cans :rofl . I have a new big Atwoods store and I do like their med prices but the feed is 40 Lbs. for the price of 50Lbs. , so I dont buy feed there :nooo

·
Registered
298 Posts
Yippee!! I got my first bag of BB Tech Master Complete minerals today! I'm so happy! My girls were out there this evening tasting their new goodies!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts