Black Friday Deals!

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by Huminbird, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Huminbird

Huminbird New Member

I am using my photo printer to print of my labels right now and although I don't know how much it is costing to print out each label it is probably way to much. I am in the market for a laser printer.

I was looking online for some Black Friday sales and found some laser printers for what seems incredible prices at Office Depot.

Samsung CLP-315 Color Laser Printer for about $50 (regularly 200)

Samsung ML-3051N Networkable Monochrome Laser Printer for $100 (regularly $300) with a $20 gift card.

Are laser printers the way to go? Is the cost of printing that much less?

Have any other great Black Friday Deals that you have found

2. XKAcres

XKAcres Guest

I use a HP Color Laser Jet 2840 and find it superior to the Ink Jets I used to use. The Ink Cartridges are pricey - $65.00 to $76.00 each and there are 4, and every 12 mo or so I need an imaging drum at $182.00 per. The Ink and drum seem to last a lot longer than when I had an ink jet and I do four newsletters, two 6 times per year with lots of photos and 2 monthly with photos. So without figuring it out exactly, I'm very happy and feel when it comes time for my soap labels I'm set with the right printer. I would be leary of such a reduced price on a not so common a printer, as you may not be able to get the ink cartridges or parts when necessary. I hope this helps. - Jo

3. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

It's sort of like this. The ink for my printer is the same price as buying my printer with the ink cartridges for free in the box :) They aren't selling you a printer, they make the money off you with the ink etc....Vicki

4. bonafide

bonafide Guest

I go to the black friday ad website - it's amazing what you'll find...

Don't forget cyber Monday - it's black friday for the internet (google it to get the exact site) and they've got some great deals - don't forget also, many places are like Wal*Mart and have free site to store which cancels out the cost of shipping...:)