I know there are those who feed beet pulp and those who don't. I like feeding beet pulp. I don't feed a whole lot and I feed it wet. I can hide supplements in it. I can encourage my picky eaters. I can add bulk and fluid to a diet. BUT I have heard about the negatives and cannot find (via web search) any information (or mis-information). I've heard it is bad because it's full of mold. I've heard it's bad because it's one of the crops that Round-up is used on (toxic?). I've heard it's bad because it can cause imbalances. So what have you heard or read? Does anyone have any links with information about molds and or toxins found in beet pulp? I'm trying to decide if I ought to keep on feeding it or ditch the beets!