backdrops

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by Happytailzfarm, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Happytailzfarm

Happytailzfarm New Member

Ok I need more help<G> Dont even go there!<G>LOL!! ANyway am going to my first real craft show and it said that I needed a decortive back drop, I dont know what to put on there, any suggestions? I have never had to do one before as we just went to a few farmers markets. What do yous do? If you would like to share your ideas that would be most helpfull.
    Thanks
    Aletha

2. Halo-M Nubians

Halo-M Nubians New Member

I think quilts look nice if they go with your "look" otherwise just a nice fabric would work.

3. Kalne

Kalne New Member

You can make a frame with PVC pipe to hang fabric like a curtain from. Or you can use lattice board on a frame & stand. You could staple fabric behind that or leave it open. You could make it in several pieces so it's more portable and usable in more than one configuration. I've never *had* to have one though when I did my first show I thought I should have one. I gave up the idea 'cause I was trying to keep expenses down. THen after I did my first show I was glad I hadn't gone through the trouble as NO ONE else had one. LOL BUt since they're saying you gotta have one then you gotta have one.

4. SherrieC

SherrieC Active Member

How about a nice piece of fabric with 8 X 10 photo's of your farm and goats and piles of curing soap