Dairy Goat Info Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I read the "Late introduction" thread, I realized I hadn't introduced myself either. I've been to busy reading and learning. My name is Tamera, I'm almost 55 and I'm in love with my goats. I have Reg, Nubians and 2 boer x's. We live in Mississippi. I'll try to join in more often, forgive me for "lurking", but I'm learning so much from you.

Tamera
2Sticks Nubians

·
Registered
16,497 Posts
Welcome glad you came out of lurking :) Vicki

·
Registered
149 Posts
:welcome , You'll love it here. Nicest people there are and you learn so much. Don't cha just love goats?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Welcome Tamera!

Their evil plan is working! :lol

First, they get those of us who post "a little" to post more by restricting the sale page (and yes, for reasonable reasons!) and now the lurkers are being flushed out if they want access to the off topic, and ("oh so funny comic relief page")....very very clever. ;)

Camille

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome! I love this board so much good info on here. :)

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Hi Tamera, Glad to see you out and about :) over the years I have followed Vicki and her advice along with Kaye /Sara and many other of the old experienced goat breeders on this forum. Have gotten to know Vicki personally and can honestly say without them I wouldn't be in goats today. I have had goats going on 9yrs and don't know the half of it, I just keep reading here and asking questions. Started with 2 goats and am ashamed to say how many I have now. Tho come spring will be cutting way back.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome......you'll find lots of good information here! (and yes, I too usually lurk, but it's usually because I have nothing to add)

·
Registered
993 Posts
Welcome Tamera!! And while it's one of the best ways to learn, like from past mistakes, we're so glad your out of lurking! :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi Tamera! Thanks for coming out of 'lurkdom' with me!

Donna

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome! :peepwall

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Welcome. I breed Nubians, too and I know why they are addicting. Just look at the adorable little faces of baby goats. Who can resist them. Of course I need to keep most of the doelings to see what the udders look like when they freshen and then the little goaties become family members.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome! I'm a lurker too!

These folks with their "evil plans" are forcing us silent types to become gabby! Just watch, We'll make them pay. It won't be long and they'll be begging us to shut up!!!!!!!!! :biggrin

Leslie

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.